The choice is yours
It has never been easier. You can find the right flat station or substation for your next district heating solution in the comprehensive Danfoss station portfolio
Where do you look for substations or flat stations when designing district heating building applications? Probably you have your favorites, hopefully one from Danfoss, but if not why not consult our comprehensive range to find the perfect match to your next solution? We have collected all main models in one leaflet for easy overview of size, capacity and design features.
No district heating and cooling networks are the same; they all vary in size, design, and technical requirements. Each network has different conditions for operation given by the utility, including requirements for connections, capacity, and pressure and temperature levels.
This means that a lot of parameters have to be matched to find the right flat station or substation for a specific building application. As a leading supplier of district energy solutions, Danfoss offers deep insight into all technical aspects and a wide range of modular, pre-engineered or site-specific stations to match the requirements. In the Danfoss station portfolio you will find more than 20 main station models: pre-fabricated, modular or site-specific, optimized for heating and domestic hot water production.
All stations are equipped with high-quality Danfoss components that are designed and tested for safe and reliable operation, a long service life and limited maintenance. Danfoss stations are fitted with the patented Micro Plate™ heat exchanger ensuring up to 10% better heat transfer and up to 30% less pressure loss.
The built-in controllers, motorized control valves and energy meters ensure maximum comfort, maximum energy efficiency and possible integration into SCADA systems for high level control and reporting. The Danfoss ECL Comfort controller built into most station models allows remote operation from smart phone or PC.
The stations are designed for wall-mounting or floor-mounting. All Danfoss stations have a compact footprint, are space saving and allow installation in all types of residential and commercial buildings.
Did you know that?
Danfoss guides you every step of the way to your district energy solution. Design of high performing district energy systems requires expertise, and Danfoss application specialists are ready to help you in specification, installation and commissioning.
Facts about the Danfoss station portfolio
- During project/tender preparation you need the specifications for the station that match your requirements. All our stations come with full documentation, including specifications, drawings, installation guides and service instructions
- Selecting the right substation for your project depends on a number of parameters. To make sure that you make the optimum choice we recommend that you call our technical sales support that can confirm your choice or help you find the right solution
- We take pride in delivering your solution right on time. If you use our e-commerce solution you can check price and availability, place your order and track it. Apply for a user name and password for the site at www.danfoss.com/applyforordering. You are also welcome to place your order directly with the Danfoss sales office near you
- After sales services vary from one market to the next. In order to learn more about commissioning services, maintenance, spare parts, warranty, etc. we kindly ask you to contact your local Danfoss sales office
- Large product line within district energy stations: more than 20 main models available for direct and indirect solutions and for customization
- Wide capacity range: from 15 kW and up to 4 MW
- Temperatures up to 140 ºC
- Optimized for different pressure levels from 10-25 bar (special solutions can be supplied for other pressure levels)
- Wall-mounted, stand-alone stations or floor-mounted, all compact and easy to install
- Manufactured according to the highest standards: ISO 9001, 14001 and ISO/TS 16949
- Manufactured according to the European Pressure Equipment Directive PED 97/23/EC. PED approval is made before the substation leaves the factory to guarantee a high quality level.